Klonopin (clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine. It is thought that clonazepam works by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Clonazepam is also a seizure medicine, also called an anti-epileptic drug. buy klonopin clonazepam online.
Klonopin is used to treat certain seizure disorders (including absence seizures or Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) in adults and children.
Klonopin is also used to treat panic disorder (including agoraphobia) in adults.
Klonopin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Important information/buy klonopin clonazepam online
You should not use Klonopin if you have narrow-angle glaucoma, severe liver disease, or if you are allergic to Valium or a similar medicine.
Call your doctor if you have any new or worsening symptoms of depression, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Clonazepam may be habit-forming. Never share Klonopin with another person. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Using Klonopin with opiate medications can result in sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take Klonopin if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- severe liver disease; or
- a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine, such as diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan), chlordiazepoxide, flurazepam, and others.
To make sure Klonopin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- kidney or liver disease;
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
- depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- mental illness, psychosis, or addiction to drugs or alcohol; or
- use other medications that cause sedation; or
- if you use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Some people have thoughts about suicide when taking Klonopin. Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits. Your family or other caregivers should also be alert to changes in your mood or symptoms.
Follow your doctor’s instructions about taking seizure medication if you are pregnant. Do not start or stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice, and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant. Clonazepam may cause harm to an unborn baby, and may cause breathing or feeding problems in a newborn. But having seizures during pregnancy could harm both mother and baby.